Sunday, November 19, 2023

"NEW TECHNOLOGIES & NEW THINKING DEFINE THIS ERA"

 MY EXPERIENCE 

"It was a great experience "😊😊.I learned and practiced something....... something about information technology.............Actually i was very scared about πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”this workshop because i am not able to handle new information technologies very well. From the very first day , i listened carefully .I learned that i am able to do the particular work alone ,and i can also help my friendsπŸ˜†.So gradually my confidence level started to increase .It was a positive sign for over coming my inhibition😊😊😊😊😊 .Our dear SAJAN SIR strives to mold us in to well trained professionals capable of handling the new technical skills that are increasingly relevant  in todays digital age. I don't know we have reached the level that sir expects........But majority of us are confident in applying this information to our profession.

                                       I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for SAJAN SIR'S invaluable support in the ICT workshop. Your guidance has made a significant impact on my under standing and has fueled my passion for technology. Thankyou for  being such a  dedicated and inspiring teacher.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment

"NEW TECHNOLOGIES & NEW THINKING DEFINE THIS ERA"

  MY EXPERIENCE   " It was a great experience "😊😊.I learned and practiced something....... something about information technolog...